Ballyboughal.net is the website for the village of Ballyboughal, Fingal, North Co Dublin, on the go since 2008 and voluntarily run, paid for by us and managed in our spare time. We are not affiliated with any council, local government or committee.
We love cake and Guinness.
Thanks for being very lovely. And enjoy.
X Peter and Aido
Your News, Sponsors & Adverts
Re getting your local news on Ballyboughal.net –
- If like us, you are doing your bit, a charity gig, you’re a sound fella or club, voluntarily and for the greater good of the community; there never will or, has has there been a charge or cost.
You, are what we are all about.
- If you’d like to have that business, gig, event or your companies news profiled here then we’ll ask for a donation.
Fancy a natter ? There are numbers and email addresses below. Just drop us a line 😉
- We both work for a living. This website is not that job.
- If you have a good news story, tie it to the pigeons ankle and send her on.
- We cant post info we aren’t given/ don’t have; The only reason it will not appear here.
- We all have mobile phones. Get hip with the kidz and use the camera on it. Innit.
- There never was or will be any cost for any club/ volunteer group or their news to be noted here.
- I like cake. Mississippi Mud Pie or lemon merangue pie.
- Don’t forget the whipped cream.
- It’s all good.