there are certain things I write about on my own blog there are pretty easy to do, relevant to Ballyboughal or just somethings that should be here. Of couse you don’t need to live in ‘boughal to do them….
There’s quite a bit of info there – and whilst Aido is busy abroad – and I’ve got better things to be doing – here’s an easy post for me.
So here’s [the top 10] what and why?
- In Fingal baleally dump is due to close for good – there’ll be nowhere left open now and all the politicans know about it!
- its that time of year – you need to get the garden in groove – here’s what you need to do
- couldn’t be bothered doing the garden… how about birds
- Jamesie the postman for ‘boughal – give the postman a Christmas present!
- Bulbs! how? what? where? when? I planted them on the verge outside my house – pop up and nab some if you don’t get around to it
- the farmers market poll – should i? shouldn’t i?
- sign yourself up for free gardening updates… it’s costs nothing [click the last line!]
- buying topsoil – buyer be happy? or buyer beware?
- weed free gardening?
- and finally Trevor Sargeant