Peter Donegan (That’s me) is doing a half marathon for Temple Street. He needs to raise €650.
Ballyboughal.net has sold (?) advertising here and that is back on offer. In this case however all money in goes to Temple Street….. Once the 650 is reached – easily done – anything more goes to Anne Gough and the Irish Cancer Society Coffee Morning.
How much ?
- 100 euro: Banner on the right hand side of Ballyboughal.net for 6 months plus a good news blog post. Inc Facebook and twitter.
- 300 euro: Headline sponsor. For the full 12 months. Inc. top banner of site. Right hand side of site and two good news blog posts plus the bottom of every photo Friday with your logo and ‘brought to you by’ noting.
How do you do it ? :
- Donate at Peters My Charity Fundraising page and note your name and Ballyboughal.net – then drop me an email/ phonecall and I’ll do the rest.
- Note: this offer only lasts until March 26th. Anne’s coffee morning is the next day. G’wan 😉
- Got a better idea/ alternate offer ?
Call or text Peter on 0876594688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or just swing by the house.