You may or may not be aware that Ballyboughal.net for the last number of years has given any money raised to Temple Street Childrens Hospital.
The entire raising of money is all done via our very beautiful community and you.
Some did the donation privately and others came to the coffee morning. In the case of 3 local groups however there was a donation made for advertising on the site.
If you wish to do the advert thingymaajig – then that’d be really great.
Donate here: via The Everyday Hero Fundraising Page
- Not for the first year, we are doing [again] a half marathon for Temple Street on Inis Mór.
- To get there, we need to raise Euro 650 each.
- For the last 3 years Ballyboughal.net has sold (?) advertising to get me there and that is back on offer.
- In 2016 – 3 people from Ballyboughal did the trek.
How much ?
- 100 euro: Banner ad on the right hand side of Ballyboughal.net for 6 months plus a good news blog post. Inc Facebook and twitter.
- 200 euro: as above, for the 12 months.
- 300 euro: Headline sponsor. For the full 12 months. Inc. top banner of site. Right hand side of site and two good news blog posts plus the bottom of every photo Friday with your logo and ‘brought to you by’ noting.
- or make me an offer. Or a suggestion. I’ll even throw in a free hug.
How do you do it ? :
- Donate at the Fundraising page.
- There, note your name and Ballyboughal.net – then drop me an email/ phonecall 0876594688 and I’ll do the rest.
- Got a better idea/ alternate offer ?
- Call or text Peter on 0876594688 or email email@example.com or just swing by the house.
- Much thanks on behalf of myself, Sean and Kevin