Straight from Peter’s Garden weblog…. another of his now famous garden classes is set to take place. Book it while you can. Comments over on Peters site only.
- course title: grow your own garden class
- where: ballyboughal [just outside Swords, north Dublin]
- when: saturday 21st August 2010
- time: 9.30am – 3.30pm
- cost: €75 – including morning tea, lunch and all materials
- numbers limit: minimum of 8 and 12 people max
Who is it for:
- If you don’t wish to farm your entire garden
- or remortgage the house so you can garden full time
- If don’t [or do] have an allotment
- or you simply wish to gather the simple basics to get started
- whether you have a window ledge or a small patio
- or just wish to grow in pots on that amount of space
- I’ll assume you have a life, possibly kids and a full time job
- or just enough time in life between eastenders and the 9 o’clock news.
A similar set up to the previous GYO class, the theory is that in one session you will go home with enough skills to be able to look after yourself from a grow your own – without the use of a tractor – point of view 😉
Interested or want to book yourself in ? :
- leave a comment below
- email me info[at]doneganlandscaping.com
- telephone mobile 087-6594688
- or do so via the contact page
if numbers are 8 or more it’ll run – if not no bother. If you do put your name down keep an eye on this blog post. But I don’t see any reason why it shouldn’t. Weather won’t pose a problem. Numbers will include only the first 8/12 names down on the list.
There’s an idea:
interested in having your very own personalised class done at your place of work or home for your group of friends or colleagues…. ? contact details above.