- course title: grow your own kitchen garden
- where: ballyboughal [just outside Swords, north Dublin]
- when: saturday 22nd May 2010
- time: 10am – 2pm
- cost: €60
- numbers needed: 8/9 people
After my talk with the GIY group and then after the last course was covered recently in the Irish Independent by Susan Daly….I don’t want to be farmer. I shall rephrase. I don’t wish to remortgage the house so I can garden full time. I don’t have time for an allotment and I don’t wish to grow enough vegetables to feed an entire village. If that is you..? or you wish to gather the simple basics to get started then… this is for you.
A little more concise in set up than the previous GYO class but with the exactly the same subject and content covered, the theory is is one session you will go home with enough skills to become self sufficient in looking after yourself from a grow your own – without the use of a tractor 😉
Whether you have a window ledge, a small patio or just wish to grow in pots on that amount of space, bearing in mind that there just enough time in life between eastenders and the 9 o’clock news.
Interested or book yourself in ? :
- leave a comment over on the Grow Your Own Course Blog Post
- email info[at]doneganlandscaping.com
- telephone Peter on mobile 087-6594688