Yes you read the title of the post correctly….
Kevin, that would be local bar keep extraordinaire, is hosting Ballyboughal’s first ever turkey and ham prize giving, super dooper darts tournament.
It starts this Friday. 9pm. In O’Connors Pub. Take the door on the right hand side….. and go through to what is now known as the family room. That is where the dart board is. Yes there is a darts board in the pub There’s also a hoops board…. in case you didn’t know. Yes the trad session is also on – on the same night…. [go in the left hand side for that]
Don’t play darts…. you don’t have to….
So let me try and explain the rules….. as simply as I can.
- 5 people register [for example]
- first person throws 62 total score
- you score lower than than – you lose a life
- four rounds
- last round [the 4th] is knockout round.
- all monies buy the prizes and stay in the competition
- need more information – ask for Kevin
- no you dont need a set of darts – just an arm that can move back and forth.
Oh and by the way…. if you don’t turn up…. ? I might just have to send The Mitchell brothers, Phil and Grant around….. 😉 See you here Thursday night first….. 😉