You do remember I wrote about the Christmas Craft Fair…. right?!
I dropped down today…. It was amazing. Loved It. Pure genius. Well done to all involved – I thought it was brilliant. Big Thumbs up from me 🙂
The car park was full when I arrived. It was full when I left. I met loads [literally loads] of people there. Great to meet you all.
I also managed to buy some great childrens books, had a lovely cup of coffee [… so badly needed 😉 btw] with some people I hadn’t met in a while and I even bought my Christmas cake. 🙂 Thanks Mary! What more could you want.
I just hope there might be another one throughout the year and if nothing else a bigger one for next year. Once again well done all….. 🙂
I’ve attached some contact details below for some of those that I met. If I’ve missed you leave a comment and add yourself in with details of what you were doing on the day. Btw there were lots more than I have listed….. these are just the ones that had leaflets/ cards of some sort.
- amazing cakes by mary o’rielly. really looking forward to eating this one!!
- I loved the portrait of the church and O’Connors pub by Amy Cooney click her name to get to her website or email Amy at amypcooney[at] msn[dot]com
- Sarah was there selling the Celebrity Bags – email sarah at – flo[at]bouquetsandbags[dot]com
- Trish was selling the homemade jewelry – email Trish – trish[at]casacladdagh[dot]com
- Elaine Worthington was selling the handemade personalised cards – email Elaine – worthed@eircom[dot]net
- Regina’s kitchen did the amazing cakes – yummy!! contact reginaskitchen[at]icebroadband[dot]com
- Quillows – the lovely ladies who sold the quilt that doubled as a pillow – contact them at – quillow[at]ireland[dot]com
More pictures over at ballyboughals pictures.